- Take a photograph of 1 Czech (East Bohemian) and 1 Polish (the Lower Silesian) castle or château (from the list below). If you do not manage to travel to another country, you can also upload photos only from the Czech Republic or Poland. But the object must be from the list below.
- In both photos there must always be the competitor himself (we do not accept photographs of just the buildings). We simply have to know that you have actually been to the place.
- Upload 1 photograph of a Czech monument and 1 photograph of a Polish monument to the website www.castlesandpalaces.eu/en/shoot-and-win
- One competitor can only upload one pair of photographs.
- The voting will take place online at www.castlesandpalaces.eu/en/shoot-and-win
- You can vote only once and for a maximum of 3 photographers (3 pairs of photographs).
- I hereby confirm that I agree with the competition conditions and with the publication of the photographs.
What are you playing for?
- 50 competitors with the highest number of votes from the public will receive a reward.
- At the same time, 4 competitors will be selected by an expert jury to receive the main prize.
- The main prizes: stays at Czech and Polish castles and châteaux
- The other prizes: tickets to castles and châteaux & vouchers to restaurants and cafes.
The criteria – what will we be looking for?
- The ability of the photograph to make an impression and capture interest
- Inspiration to visit the castles and châteaux
- Originality (composition, photographic art)
- The attractiveness and amusing nature of the photograph
The list of buildings in East Bohemia
- The Slatiňany Chateâu The Litice Castle
- The Litomyšl Castle The Svojanov Castle
- The Nové Hrady Chateâu The Moravská Třebová Chateâu
- The Lichnice Castle The Kladruby nad Labem Chateâu
- The Pardubice Castle The Doudleby nad Orlicí Chateâu
- Orlice Fort The Opočno Chateâu
- The Choltice Chateâu The Potštejn Castle
- The Potštejn Chateâu The Častolovice Chateâu
- The Košumberk Castle The Letohrad Chateâu
- The Letohrad Chateâu The Rychnov nad Kněžnou Chateâu
- The Kvasiny Chateâu The Nasavrky Chateâu
- The Lankšoun Chateâu The Choceň Chateâu
The list of buildings in Lower Silesia
- The Bolkow Castle The Chojnik Castle
- The Czocha Castle The Grodno Castle
- The Grodziec Castle The Kaminiec zabkowicki Palace
- The Kliczkow Castle The Lomnica Palace
- The Meidzylesie Castle The Sarny Castle
- The Ksiaz Castle The Zabkowice Slaskie Castle
- The Wojanów Palace The Wlen Castle
By sending in any photographs, I have confirmed my consent for the use of my name and the declaration as to the fact that the buildings in the photographs will not raise any claims associated with the use of the photographs.
The competitors have/have secured the agreement of the photographer (whose authorship must be stated either with their name or pseudonym) with the publication of the photographs and at the same time may give consent to publish to a 3rd party, who in this case is the competition organiser, and they have expressly provided the organiser with this consent.